Passa ai contenuti principali

The average parent gets just under 7 hours of sleep each night

Everything you need to know about EXERCISE, from how much you should do and when to whether you should eat before, during or after, and MORE

READ ARTICLE

Parents open up! 10 things I wish I'd known before I'd had children…

READ ARTICLE

Confused about what makes a healthy breakfast for your kids? You aren't alone! Follow these 7 great tips to help them (and you!) start the day RIGHT

READ ARTICLE




Bulgarian heavyweight boxing star Kubrat Pulev has a huge respect for his upcoming opponent, Hugh Fury, in defeating the World Boxing Federation (IBF) contender for the world title.
The match at Arena Armeec on October 27 will have an outstanding bet because the winner gets the chance to attack the most valuable trophy in the division that is currently owned by star Anthony Joshua. Cobra himself stressed that 23-year-old Fury can not compare himself to his former battles of native land - against Kevin Johnson and Samuel Peter - and outperforms them without any doubt.
Do not miss to enjoy the boxing gala evening in Sofia by direct broadcasting in the channels of DIEMA XTRA!
"I am glad that this game will be held in Bulgaria, we have made a lot of efforts to do so, so many opponents have given up, but it was important to do it here because of the Bulgarian audience." My blood is Bulgarian, "Kubrat said.
"I consider the opponent to be very serious, has nothing to do with those who have been in Bulgaria and is the next one in the IBF World Championship rankings." He was very happy to agree with Jarrel Miller before he gave up. in talks with them, that's pretty much the story, and the question is, from now on until October 27, there are roughly 2 months in which we will prepare properly. "
"To his allegations that he has come to conquer that he is the heavyweight future - maybe, but he has to beat me first and that can not be done, I have enough experience, I have more than 300 amateur games. I did not have a year and something, but it was not my fault, it was because of an injury which was gone after 2 months but because of the negotiations with the other opponents it was the time and the rules are such . "
"We have an opponent in Sofia, and it is quite serious, it will become a spectacular match, which is why I am very serious in the training process and everything else so that I can win and not be exposed to the Bulgarian audience. both must win, I think it will be me. We will show the time.
"With my coach Uli Wegner, we continue to work with Sauerland we parted, we did not have the same ideology for my future, so we parted, they had other ideas - financial, so now the tickets are down, there are 20 leva, cinema, we do our best, let people appreciate it and come to the hall. "
"Of course I'm good, I'm preparing for each opponent seriously, we do not underestimate Fury, who is a young and prosperous opponent, a boxer who can be dangerous at any moment, so I'm serious and will be at the top level on October 27. I was 3 weeks old at Belmeken, at our base, over 2,000 meters above sea level, there was a physical training, there was a conditional fight, a slight sparring I feel very good Now with Weighner, we go to Berlin A month before the match there will be 2-3 weeks in Kimbama, near Berlin. "
"Joshua's name is naturally to be mentioned because he is the world champion, and it is normal for me and Fury to talk about him, and for his match against Potitkin I can say that nothing is known, it is boxing and nobody is I think Pometkin has a lot of experience and could make a surprise, though difficult, I can say about this fight. "
"Overall, I'm not going to compare the qualities, but my point is that he's better than both of them, but what's important is what I believe and do, and when I'm trained, I have no doubts." After these 3 weeks of Belmeken, I can hardly wait for the game, and I'm even ready to play earlier. "
"For the professional boxing and especially the heavyweight, the experience is extremely important, it is a lot of time and it is invaluable, I think I have grown quite a lot, it is a great fortune for a fighter, and it influences and resolves the match at a moment. and training, but I will not stop with the experience, there are other things that are on my side, I am separately motivated, I have a lot of energy. "
"There are rules for the federations when you read, you will meet yourself." Eddie Hearn hastened to say that Joshua's next opponent would be White, for a different term in the federation, which he has to protect. IBF is such a federation that the rules are extremely important and everything moves on them, they have attorneys, and we also have one whereby we would seriously defuse the federation if the rules are disregarded, "concluded Kubrat.
More on the topic:

LP_Crop_Erase+Montage











Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Large alaskan fish

Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit